O seu carrinho de compras está vazio
Because cold feet are often cited as a reason for ending a ride prematurely, we challenged our R&D team: Create the ultimate sock; allow no excuses for calling off a ride. And they delivered! Our team came up with habuSock, the early winter cycling sock, which we’d argue is the ultimate cool weather cycling sock.
Constructed using merino wool, these low volume early winter cycling socks not only keep your feet warm but they also wick moisture to keep your feet dry.
There’s little pleasure in riding with cold feet, so with these plush, high performance socks your toes will be toasty warm during early winter bike rides.
HOW TO USE
These are part of our habu early winter climaRange and designed to be worn as your first layer. That means they should be paired with any early winter outfit. For added insulation we recommend using an overshoe in addition to your regular cycling shoe.
- Merino wool to keep your feet warm and protected from moisture
- Polyamide inserts to keep your feet dry
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment to ensure a long life
- Texture compression to promote blood circulation.
- Ergonomic construction with reinforced area on the toe for added protection and insulation-compact compressive structure
AEPD Competition slimFit COLORS blackSeries
COMPOSITION 65% Merino Wool, 30% Elastane, 5% Polyamide